US Dept of Veterans Affairs
Department of Defense Agencies
Navy Tuition Assistance
TA is available to both Naval Officer and Enlisted active duty personnel and Naval Reservists on continuous active duty. It is also available to enlisted Naval Reservists ordered to active duty 120 days and to Naval Reservist Officers ordered to active duty for 2 years or more. To qualify, service members must:
- Be on active duty for the whole length of the course.
- Attend an institution accredited by a regional, national, or professional accrediting agency recognized by the Department of Education.
- Complete a WebTA application.
- Provide all grades from previously funded TA courses and reimburse all W and F grades. (Withdrawals for involuntary reasons may be granted with command verification.)
- Agree, if an officer, to remain on active duty for at least two years upon completion of courses funded by TA. This obligation runs concurrently with remaining obligated service time. Those who fail to serve the obligation must repay the TA funds expended on their behalf during the last two years of active duty on a pro rated basis.
Tuition Assistance Program (TA) will pay 100% of tuition and fees not exceed:
- $250 @ Semester Credit Hour, or
- $166 @ Quarter Credit Hour, and
- $4500 @ Fiscal Year
University Policy Regarding Tuition Assistance
All approved TA authorizations must be submitted to third party billing at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the posted deadline. The payment schedule can be found by visiting http://studentaccounts.gmu.edu/calendars/.
Every student participating in the Third Party payment arrangement will be assessed a mandatory $25 Third Party Processing Fee each semester.
- Air Force Tuition Assistance
- Army Tuition Assistance
- Coast Guard Tuition Assistance
- Marine Corps Tuition Assistance
- Navy Tuition Assistance
- National Guard State Tuition Assistance
- National Guard Federal Tuition Assistance
- Reserve Tuition Assistance
- US Department of Veteran Affairs: Tuition Assistance Top-Up Program