- US Dept of Veterans Affairs
Department of Defense Agencies
Coast Guard Tuition Assistance
TA is available to both Officer and Enlisted active duty and reserve personnel as well as civilian employees.
- Civilians must have at least 90 days of prior, continuous Coast Guard service.
- Attend an institution accredited by a regional, national, or professional accrediting agency recognized by the Department of Education.
- Provide all grades from previously funded TA courses and reimburse all W and F grades. (Withdrawals for involuntary reasons may be granted with command verification.)
- Enlisted Members must complete the TA authorized course(s) on or prior to RELAD, discharge, or retirement.
- Civilian employees agree to retain employment with the Coast Guard of at least one month for each credit hour upon completion of a course(s).
- Officers agree to remain on active duty for at least one year upon completion of courses funded by TA. This obligation runs concurrently with remaining obligated service time.
Tuition Assistance Program (TA) will pay 100% of tuition and fees not to exceed:
- $250 @ Semester Credit Hour, or
- $166 @ Quarter Credit Hour, and
- $4500 @ Fiscal Year
University Policy Regarding Tuition Assistance
All approved TA authorizations must be submitted to third party billing at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the posted deadline. The payment schedule can be found by visiting http://studentaccounts.gmu.edu/calendars/.
Every student participating in the Third Party payment arrangement will be assessed a mandatory $25 Third Party Processing Fee each semester.
- Air Force Tuition Assistance
- Army Tuition Assistance
- Coast Guard Tuition Assistance
- Marine Corps Tuition Assistance
- Navy Tuition Assistance
- National Guard State Tuition Assistance
- National Guard Federal Tuition Assistance
- Reserve Tuition Assistance
- US Department of Veteran Affairs: Tuition Assistance Top-Up Program