- US Department of Veterans Affairs
Department of Defense Agencies
Air Force Tuition Assistance
- You must be an active or reserve member of the US Air Force
Tuition Assistance Program (TA) will pay 100% of tuition and fees not exceed;
- $250 @ Semester Credit Hour, or
- $166 @ Quarter Credit Hour, and
- $4500 @ Fiscal Year
Applications for Tuition Assistance can be applied for online using the Air Force Virtual Education Center. This must be done through the Air Force Portal at http://www.my.af.mil/.
You will be unable to apply online for TA if the following applies to you:
- Missing grades over 60 days from course end date.
- Suspense dates that have expired.
- Missing personal data in the education record including: Phone, DOS, DOB, Unit, Office Symbol, Mailing Address, Email Address, base, and Education Level.
- Requesting TA for courses that start more than 30 days into the future.
- Requesting TA for courses that have already started.
- Requesting TA for lower level courses which are less than highest ed level awarded.
- No degree plan in records.
- TA is not authorized for courses leading to a lateral or lower level degree than you already possess (i.e. Second Associate's or Bachelor's degree).
- No Tuition Assistance for post-masters degree course work or degree.
University Policy Regarding Tuition Assistance
All approved TA authorizations must be submitted to third party billing at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the posted deadline. The payment schedule can be found by visiting http://studentaccounts.gmu.edu/calendars/.
Every student participating in the Third Party payment arrangement will be assessed a mandatory $25 Third Party Processing Fee each semester.
- Air Force Tuition Assistance
- Army Tuition Assistance
- Coast Guard Tuition Assistance
- Marine Corps Tuition Assistance
- Navy Tuition Assistance
- National Guard State Tuition Assistance
- National Guard Federal Tuition Assistance
- Reserve Tuition Assistance
- US Department of Veteran Affairs: Tuition Assistance Top-Up Program