George Mason University Office of Military Services

May/Summer Term

Registration Requirements

You must register for summer classes before your summer certification is processed and sent to the USDVA. Please register as early as possible to ensure that your benefits will continue without a break. If you are not eligible for continuous payment, the Veterans Certification coordinator will certify your enrollment with the VA on the first day of classes.

Certification Procedures

If you are receiving benefits fall or spring semester (enrolled at least half time and not on active duty) and want to receive benefits for the May or summer session, you will need to:

If you are not receiving benefits for fall or spring semester, you must submit the documentation required by your benefit program. Choose your program link below for a list of required documents.